We offer our power flushing services to residents of the Dudley region. With the area being a hard water area, your heating systems may be full of scale and thus decreasing the performance of your heating system. With a power flush, this helps to remove the scale from your heating system as well as the build up of dirt and sludge, cleaning and restoring your heating system, which will result in an improvement of the performance of your heating system.
Not only that, power flushing also benefits you and your heating system in a number of ways, just look at the advantages below.
- More efficient system
- Better circulation and flow
- Restores system efficiency
- Quicker heat up time
- Quieter sytem
- Restores heat output to radiators
- Removes debris collected in pipework
- No more cold spots on radiators
- Save up to 25% on bills
- Rust and lime scale protection
- Clean whole system and underfloor pipework
- Minimise boiler warranty problems
- Process carried out within 1 day
- Better than traditional cleaning methods
To identify whether you feel your system needs a power flush, ask the following questions to yourself. Is my heating system slow to warm up? Unfamiliar boiler noises? Are my Radiators unevenly heated? Radiators in need of frequent bleeding? Repeated pump failure? Pin hole radiator leaks? New boiler installation?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, then your system may be in need of a power flush! Call 07939805355 for a free quote or use the simple and easy to use, free quotation form located on the left hand side of the page, and we will get back to you with a price as quickly as possible.